Technology and design
We have the know-how and technology needed to process all thermoplastic raw materials normally used in the cosmetics packaging sectorThe materials are PET, PEHD, PELD, PETG, ABS, PMMA, POM, PP, PVC, SAN.
Specifically, we avail of the following plastics processing technologies:
- Injection moulding, (mono and bi-injection) with a range of machines from 60t to 350t
- Extrusion blow moulding (EBM) with mono-layer and multi-layer machines that can produce vials and bottles of different sizes (from 3ml to 1500ml)
- Injection blow moulding (IBM) with various types of machines that can accommodate multi-cavity moulds (10/12)
- Injection stretch blow moulding (ISBM). Once again, machines of different production capacities have been installed to satisfy the most exacting requirements regarding quantity (as well as quality).
- Continuous extrusion for production of tubes
In addition, Pibiplast has an impressive decoration workshop, occupying around 2000 m², equipped with 12 traditional, UV and LED screen printing lines with up to 6 colours, 1-7 colour pad printing equipment, hot stamping and sleeve decoration lines.
Lastly, the in-house engineering department designs and produces all elements of the automated systems. Clients are guaranteed a high level of industrialisation, resulting in lower costs, guaranteed quality and production flexibility.